this tour has honestly become the harry styles pride parade
Harry’s been on a roll:
- tthrowing shade in perfume interviews so hard he was literally taken out in the next one (turned out he wasn’t “feeling well”) (x)
- tweeting lyrics to a song called Secrets that basically says he’s passive aggressive and “so gay” and he doesn’t care if people know about his secrets (x / x)
- tweeting “shady warehouse” which is a very, um, not straight video (x)
- wearing a blue bandana when a fan thing said to wear bandanas in different colors depending what boy was their fav. Obviously blue was Louis’ color. (x)
- some more tweeting “It all comes out in the wash” (x)
- -not giving any fucks about what people think about him, quote “LONG HAIR DONT CARE” (x)
- giving thumbs up to people with rainbow/larry signs (x) (there’s more than this)
- wearing a Minnie Mouse bow during a show (x / x)
- taking the mic d (x)
- standing up for himself (x) but being nice about it (x)
- generally being unchill
basically harry’s cruising and it’s great. im sure there’s more, add stuff people
- wearing Michael Sam’s jersey (x)
from One Direction: The Official Annual 2015
louis having a dog and nobody knowing about it is DEFINITIVE PROOF that not everything that happens in louis’s life is public knowledge the end
Liam dousing an already soaked Harry in St. Louis.
- Harry tweets lyrics to Mary Lambert’s “Secrets" (read the lyrics and explain me the thing)
- four days later he tweets “It all comes out in the wash” (which take a guess of the meaning of that saying)
- 3 days after that he tweets “Shady Warehouse” which when googles…
SINCE WHEN DOES LOUIS HAVE A FUKCING DOG
YES!!!!! I mean, forget about Harry “outting” himself for right now, because what he’s doing is SO fucking important. It’s HUGE that he is openly supporting Michael Sam! it’s fucking incredible, and the message he’s sending to this fandom is incredible and I love this boy so much.
And if people aren’t listening to him at this point they’re past the point of reasoning.